The pay rates shown are the actual rated paid by the hour to our nurses. The agency charges an agency commission of 33% of the actual nurses pay. To cover statutory liabilities imposed by law the agency charges a further 11.29%. Charges for UIF, COIDA, and SDL are made at the prevailing rates. VAT is charged on the full amount of the invoice. All rates to be viewed in conjunction with our Terms of Business. Rates liable to change to ensure compliance with all legislation, including all Labour Relations Acts and amendments. Should the Client request a grade of staff not mentioned above, a quote will be required.
• Day rates are paid on hours worked from 07h00 to 19h00.
• Night rates are paid on hours worked on weekdays from 19h00 to 07h00.
• Saturday rates paid on hours worked from Midnight Friday to Midnight Saturday.
• Sunday rates are paid from Midnight Saturday to Midnight Sunday.
• Public Holiday rates are paid on hours worked from Midnight on the start of the holiday to Midnight at the end of the holiday - with the exception of Christmas Eve and New Years Eve where Public Holidays will be paid on both days from 16h00 to Midnight at the end of the holiday period.
Please click here to Register your details and we'll contact you.