Speciality Nursing Hourly Rates of Pay
|Clinical Nurse Practitioner||141.75||145.30||145.30||212.63||283.50|
|RN - In Charge||138.79||142.25||142.25||208.18||277.58|
|RN - Advanced*||135.98||139.38||139.38||203.96||271.95|
|RN - Trained||133.33||136.66||136.66||199.99||266.66|
|RN - Experienced||117.46||120.40||120.40||176.20||234.93|
|EN - Scrubs||81.54||83.58||83.58||122.31||163.09|
|ENA - Scrubs||52.68||53.99||53.99||79.02||105.36|
|On-Call (All Shifts)||192.68|
The rates shown below are all hourly rates of pay that you can achieve working for The Nursing Services of South Africa. The actual rate of pay will vary from assignment to assignment, so these rates are subject to change. Please ask your consultant at the time of booking your shift to confirm the actual rates of pay you will be paid. Live-in rates and sleep-in rates are all agreed by separate negotiation and rates are not paid as hourly rates of pay. All of our rates of pay include holiday pay as part of the hourly rate.
• Day rates are paid on hours worked from 07h00 to 19h00.
• Night rates are paid on hours worked on weekdays from 19h00 to 07h00.
• Saturday rates paid on hours worked from Midnight Friday to Midnight Saturday.
• Sunday rates are paid from Midnight Saturday to Midnight Sunday.
• Public Holiday rates are paid on hours worked from Midnight on the start of the holiday to Midnight at the end of the holiday - with the exception of Christmas Eve and New Years Eve where Public Holidays will be paid on both days from 16h00 to Midnight at the end of the holiday period.
Please click here to Register your details and we'll contact you.